PDA

View Full Version : Structure deck; Awakeness of the Gods??!!!

Dark Magician
10-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I was looking in e-bay for Structure deck 6, and there's this structure deck called
"Awakeness of the Gods" this sounds very fake, but it was in English and it looked VERY convincing to me. look up Strucuture decks in there you'll find it.
Slifer's on the front.

HalfDemonInuyas
10-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I was looking in e-bay for Structure deck 6, and there's this structure deck called
"Awakeness of the Gods" this sounds very fake, but it was in English and it looked VERY convincing to me. look up Strucuture decks in there you'll find it.
Slifer's on the front.

It's probably a fake....especially if it was in english....I doubt they'd make a structure with a pointless card in it...

Dark Magician
10-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Believe me, that's the first thing I thought of. There's no way. I should just have this thread deleted.

Marik72
10-01-2005, 07:02 PM
It could be like one of those "custom" decks that you see on ToyWiz and the guy could have made the box. But I think it's fake.

Kishi_No_Ryu
10-02-2005, 03:40 AM
I'm looking at it now. It's from the United Kingdom, so who knows. It might be real for them. I highly doubt it's real enough to be considered a Structure Deck though. I'd just stay clear of it if I were you.

Also sent the person selling it an e-mail asking what's in it. When I get a reply, I'll post it here.

Edit: Got this from the guy selling it:

"Its a sealed deck so I'm not sure, although I believe Slifer is included."

So, chances are is that it's fake, since he doesn't know what comes in it.

Dark Magician
10-02-2005, 10:30 AM
I was thinking it was stupid of them to make a stucture deck like that.
Even if it was real, they wouldn't make a lot of money selling it,
as only serious collectors would buy it.

PS: marik72, that was the first thing I thought of. I knew it was fake, so looked through all the info in there to try and figure it out. It was only the picture of the front of the structure deck and how official it looked that made me think twice.

HalHornCorSec
10-02-2005, 10:45 AM
It is a fake.

So far, I believe that all releases in the US, UK, etc, are linked to those in Japan. SD6-JP was Judgment of Spellcaster, and SD7-JP is tentatively named Fortress of Guardian God. No other information is currently available, and I doubt they mean the Egyptian Gods when they say "Guardian God."

Anyway, I'd say that either the seller is a cheat, or he got cheated into buying it.

Besides, I doubt he doesn't know what the contents are: don't the Structure Deck Boxes list what cards are in them on the back?

Yub, yub.

Dark Magician
10-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Yup. I was thinking about that, too. if it was legit, we'd hear about it from DM comet first.

PS; HalHornCorSec, did you ever figure out Fallout's complete effect?

HalHornCorSec
10-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey, glad to know that people remember me!

Uh, something along the lines of:

XXX-ENXXX FALLOUT
[Spell Card]
You can only activate this card when you Special Summon a monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster by 4000 points. You must skip your Draw Phase, Standby Phase, and End Phase for the next 5 turns.

I think that's the complete text. It may have also just confined you to the Battle Phase (no Main Phase), but I'll have to check with another site for that.

Yub, yub.

Dark Magician
10-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Jeez, and I was wondering if YOU would remember ME! That was a while ago when we pooled our info on that. Just wondering if you figured it out! Now all we have to do is wait until we get the card and see if you're right! LOL!

HalfDemonInuyas
10-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey, glad to know that people remember me!

Uh, something along the lines of:

XXX-ENXXX FALLOUT
[Spell Card]
You can only activate this card when you Special Summon a monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster by 4000 points. You must skip your Draw Phase, Standby Phase, and End Phase for the next 5 turns.

I think that's the complete text. It may have also just confined you to the Battle Phase (no Main Phase), but I'll have to check with another site for that.

Yub, yub.

Somehow, I seriously doubt that this structure is real at all...(if it is, it's probably fake if it's only in europe...Japan wouldn't hold out info if a god card was in a structure).

I only know that Fallout could only be seen for a split second during the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie by Anubis (when he also used Inferno Tempest), but it's really hard to see the text, so you'd probably have to get the DVD and really blow up the pic to be able to read what it said.

But I doubt that Fallout is real right out...I'd actually just make it completely skip your turn 5 times.

HalHornCorSec
10-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Of course I remember you!

Anyway, HDI, it was a massive effort on part of myself, Horoko, Dark Magician, and some people at Janime's and Pojo's. We each managed to make out portions of the text, and managed to bring it all together. It took about a week, all said and done, of posting various versions before we could interpret the card properly.

Yub, yub.

relinquished7
10-02-2005, 07:20 PM
there is a new warrior structure deck on ebay as well it is very convincing dont remember name though ultra is gilford the legend commons are rota maraudings gearfrieds royal decree etc...
actually said to be coming out sometime october or november unless delayed

HalfDemonInuyas
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
there is a new warrior structure deck on ebay as well it is very convincing dont remember name though ultra is gilford the legend commons are rota maraudings gearfrieds royal decree etc...
actually said to be coming out sometime october or november unless delayed

Already been confirmed...it's real...supposed to be out in November I think...so...doesn't have to be said in the rumor mill anymore..

Kishi_No_Ryu
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Somehow, I seriously doubt that this structure is real at all...(if it is, it's probably fake if it's only in europe...Japan wouldn't hold out info if a god card was in a structure).

Well, I've got a theory. I'm thinking that perhaps it's something that a third person put together. You know, sort of like how Toywiz puts their "structure decks" together. What I'm thinking is maybe this guy bought it from said third party, brought it home to whoever plays the game, they didn't want it, knowing that you couldn't use the God Cards for anything, and decided to turn around and sell it.

Dark Magician
10-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah, we've been talking about the toywiz making structure decks and all.
That's the first thing I thought of. Of course if that was the case, they wouldn't mention it.

iamevilhomer
10-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Although it's already been said, this deck is not real.

The only officially released Structure decks are:

Yugi Structure
Jonouchi Structure
Kaiba Structure
Pegasus Structure

Yugi Structure 2
Jonouchi Structure 2
Kaiba Structure 2
Malik Structure 2

Dragon Structure
Zombie Structure
Fire Structure
Water Structure
Warrior Structure
Spellcaster Structure.

Dark Magician
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Uh, we already know that. We were just discussing differn't theorys on how this came to be.

PrismWeapon
10-05-2005, 02:49 AM
Looks fake to me...UDE already released all 3 gods so there's no point really.
Obelisk - Shonen Jump
Ra - DOD
Slifer - Movie manga

Dark Magician
10-05-2005, 08:47 PM
I knew that already. I have two, waitin on Obelisk.

Zathras IX
10-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Looks fake to me...UDE already released all 3 gods so there's no point really.
Obelisk - Shonen Jump
Ra - DOD
Slifer - Movie manga
UDE had nothing to do with the Egyptian God cards, which aren't actually OCG/TCG but rather "trophy" cards, authorized but unplayable sanctioned counterfeit cards.

DOD-001 The Winged Dragon of Ra was published and distributed by Konami Digital Entertainment (KDE), and even then only for the North American release of the XBX Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny (2004.03.23, Konami, UPC 0-083717-300281) video game. In the European and Australian releases, it was replaced by DOD-EN001 Mesmeric Control. UDE had no part in either version of the game, nor with either of the promo cards.

JMP-EN004 Obelisk the Tormentor was published and distributed by Shonen Jump Magazine, which is published by VIZ Media LLC under a license from Shueisha, the parent company of Konami. Neither Konami nor UDE had any part in it.

YMA-EN001 Slifer the Sky Dragon was published and distributed by VIZ Media LLC, again under a license from Shueisha, not from Konami or from UDE.

ssj3goku29
05-06-2007, 11:02 AM
of course its real, i have it

ssj3goku29
05-06-2007, 11:03 AM
it has 3 obleisks in it for some reason?

<Capn Awesome>
05-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Last time i checked it was fake...

Mecha
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Dragon Structure
Zombie Structure
Fire Structure
Water Structure
Warrior Structure
Spellcaster Structure.

So you claim that Rock, Wind, Dinosaur and Machine stuctures are not real? Dude, have you lived in barrel or something?

Scarred Soul
05-06-2007, 02:56 PM
................. mecha dont tell me you diddent realize it was a necrobump.

and a stupid one at that.