Thread: Question about selling/trading

Feedback Score

Question about selling/trading

Hi, all,

Is the iTrader section of this site still being used/managed? I was fortunate enough today to win some eBay auctions that I intend to sell, and I want to offer MK Realms members a first look before I go to an auction. These are MK items, and I feel that if possible they should go to the home of an MK player, not just some collectibles warehouse.

The Realms has shrunk considerably over the years, and I'm not sure if the iTrader system is still used for transactions or if I should just post a note here in MK General Discussion and ask people to PM me if they're interested. What's the proper approach?

Country
    United States
    Feedback Score
    Well, there's this board:

http://www.ccgrealms.com/forumdispla...-Trading-Forum

Arguably, since there is almost zero sign of moderation these days, might as well do as though wilt. Honestly, I think Typhon has utterly forgotten this place exists. On a related note, nobody else seems to remember that this place exists, so don't anticipate much in the way of offers, either.
    Did you do it?
    Yes
    What did it cost?
    Everything

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalance View Post
    Well, there's this board:

http://www.ccgrealms.com/forumdispla...-Trading-Forum

Arguably, since there is almost zero sign of moderation these days, might as well do as though wilt. Honestly, I think Typhon has utterly forgotten this place exists. On a related note, nobody else seems to remember that this place exists, so don't anticipate much in the way of offers, either.

Fair point, Imbalance. This probably won't be the only place I list the items. But those who are still here are about as die-hard of MK fans as there can be, and those are exactly the folks who I think would appreciate what I have to sell.

Thanks for the link. I'll put some info up today.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I traded some figs in the marketplace section. There a still a couple people who may be interested.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't think anyone's going to get too upset about a listing here.

Country
    United States
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Id definitely be interested in such a post. Always looking to set up trades/purchases but the community is so small that it makes it difficult to do so

Country
    United States
    Feedback Score
    You could always try posting on the MKDB Marketplace. I have gotten a few messages on there about things. http://www.mageknight.net/forum/marketplace/